PDA

View Full Version : help pls advice needed

airwolf451
07-03-07, 12:32
hi guys, how are we all, its been a while since i last posted, just need some advice.

over the last 7 days, i have been getting anxiety attacks, which come over me like waves that make me feel

a. light bodied.
B. jumpy and quezzy
c. all fingers and thumbs
d.and electric feeling inside
e. hot waves

i also get this strange sensation in my left meck right where my throat meest my shoulder, its like a pressing down , joking, tense feeling. that goes into the back of my neck, and sometimes to my face making it feel tight and a crushing feeling in my left ear is being crushed.

pls pls pls can anyone say yes to these and tell me that this is normal. Most importantly my neck.

thanks guys.

manmoor
07-03-07, 13:07
Hi Steve,

We spoke about this the other day on msn didn't we? I tried to give you some reassurance I guess it either didn't work or didn't last eh lol. I've also told you the longer you concentrate on the feelings the longer they will last babe now go have a nice bath and think your on a nice beach somewhere me lovely. I'm here if you need to chat okies. xx

trac67
07-03-07, 14:21
Hey,

I can only agree with Mandy, we talk about this loads on MSN and unless you accept the reasurance then it wont ever go away, I know that may sound harsh but the more you go over it again and again then the worse it will get hun.

Time for me to kick you in the butt and for you to start believing :mad: it is the only way, we can only tell you so many times it is down to you to accept it.

I dont mean to be harsh but sometimes it is the best way when we are convincing ourselves there is something more wrong than just our anxiety

Love

Trac xx

airwolf451
07-03-07, 19:53
guys you are so tough, just as well i love you both

trac67
07-03-07, 20:46
its called tough love being cruel to be kind, you will thank us one day :unsure: lol

Its only cause we care :hugs:

Love

Trac xx

manmoor
07-03-07, 21:04
:hugs: Lol Steve we only want the best for you mate :hugs:

airwolf451
08-03-07, 11:56
awh thanks guys, i know you mean well, and want whats best for me. and i love you both for it.

but tell me this why is anx always the worst in the morning and the first few hours of the day

trac67
08-03-07, 12:46
That is when mine is at its worst too, as the day wears on I always feel better if I have felt bad in the morning............not sure why it is, but I do know lots of people say the same.

:hugs:

Love

Trac xx

Piglet
08-03-07, 13:52
Lol - nice to see you are in firm hands with these two!! :D

If I have a bad spell then yes mornings are usually the most difficult time for me too - I need time to gather my wits over an 'Options Hot Chocolate Mint Madness' drink with only 34 calories per drink!!

Then I usually get the strength to plan what I intend to avoid doing that day, or what I can get away with!!:blush: :D

You'll be fine hun :)

Piglet :flowers:

airwolf451
08-03-07, 16:08
oh if only a hot chocolate would be the answer to our needs life would be so much happier.

lol