PDA

View Full Version : Positivity

MrTense
12-04-16, 14:28
Just though it would be nice to post some positivity.

I've gone from having a horrible day of panic where I actually didn't go to work and got subscribed some propanol.

Funnily enough today I haven't used any nor yesterday yet my body feels calm. And I really more content then I have done in a while.

I'm not saying the battle is over but for anyone that is suffering there may be a day when your body seems to just relax, and it may just come when you least expect it.

Good luck to everyone on a journey. I promise you it is all character building.

Holds1325
12-04-16, 22:39
My last anxiety spell I had days where I'd calm down. I took this as my brain finally getting the message to just enjoy life and not dwell on all these things that gave me skin crawling fear.

I'm glad this is happening for you and you can probably expect these type of days to happen more often.

MrTense
13-04-16, 09:05
Sadly I woke up today with the news that my Nan had passed away.

It seems that life is trying to make it extra difficult.

Regardless though all I can do is look forward in this tough time :(

Buster70
13-04-16, 11:02
Hi , sorry to hear your nan passed away , that seems to be the way things go for me you have a good few days and life throws a spanner in the works , I have days where the sky seems to clear and I feel good for no obvious reason , I'm middle aged now and have to accept that people do pass away seem to go to a lot of funerals , hope you get through this ok and come out still feeling positive , nans always want the best for their grand kids and I'm sure she'd want you to be happy , take care .