PDA

View Full Version : Extreme dizziness when not feeling anxious

Fay13
13-04-16, 12:00
Hi, I'm at work and was feeling like I was having a relatively good day but was stood up chatting to someone (a good friend, a no way stressful conversation), feeling fine and all of a sudden I just felt so dizzy and faint, I just had to walk away and sit back down.

I've had bad panic attacks before but dizziness has never really been a bad symptom for me and its just really thrown me as I was feeling ok. I'm now just sat at my desk and the dizziness is coming and going and I think it has just triggered quite a bit of panic and I cant seem to control it at all.

Does anyone get random dizziness (or other symptoms) even when they are feeling ok? I don't think I was breathing funny or anything that might have caused it, which I think is why I'm finding it hard to get on top of as normally I am quite good at rationalising symptoms as being caused by the anxiety but now I'm sat here worrying that it cant have been the anxiety so must have been something else.

Any advice or calming words would be much appreciated!

Jamesk
13-04-16, 12:20
I am not sure if it will help you but I get random dizzyiness and feeling "weird."

I have just been off work for two weeks and felt fine the whole time - we walked a minimum of 10 - 12 kms a day and I was feeling pretty good the whole time.

Now I am back at work, not conciously aware of feeling stressed but I am feeling hugely waves of dizziness and general "weirdness" as though my heart is about to stop or I am about to pass out.

It must be stress/axiety operating at some sort of subliminal level mustn't it????