PDA

View Full Version : Swollen lump in groin!!! ??

NicoleBx
14-04-16, 09:52
Hi everyone but for a week now I've had a lump in my groin I noticed it at night time when I was lying down and I've never noticed it before! It's about pea sized and its started to become sore and kind of twinge? My lower stomach feels abit tender and sore now too! My doctor said it was a swollen gland and said he had no reason to be worried but I had blood tests more for my peace of mind.. The blood tests will probably come back normal and I won't have any answers. Was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? It's making me so miserable! I'm 24 and female, any help would be appreciated .. It does seem larger in morning and now its so tender and really bugging me!!

Anxiety takes over again!!

Beckybecks
14-04-16, 10:31
I had this once. It was a swollen gland and due to a tick bite between my toes. It was tender but it went down after about two weeks.

Bcmomma
21-05-16, 06:57
I've had a swollen lymph node in my groin since October. I've had three ultrasounds and they all came back saying it was a "reactive node." The doctor said it can be from any type of leg injury, even minor ones.