PDA

View Full Version : Blood test results...

jc27x
14-04-16, 13:39
So on Monday I had blood tests done to test for pretty much everything possible.
I was worried about so many symptoms and self diagnosed myself with so many different cancers and diseases with the help of dr Google.

Today I got a text from my Dr personally saying 'hi jodie. all your bloods came back completely normal, including the cancer check. great news - stop worrying. See you monday' (I'm pretty sure a few of you knew this would be the result anyway. I thank you all for your support)

I am over the moon to say the least, feeling very blessed and a little bit silly.
It's funny how a few of my 'symptoms' have disappeared since I received that text!

Anxiety is so much bigger than I thought, it's a lot more complicated than people know. It's taken over my life the past few months and hopefully now my mind is satisfied with the blood results I can get past the health worries and tackle my anxiety and beat it for the last time!!

Worried1234
14-04-16, 13:56
Congrats, we all knew it would be fine!! At least you have definitive peace of mind now

Xx

jc27x
14-04-16, 14:07
Hi worried, thank you, you were right.
You really helped me with your kind words and advice xx

Worried1234
14-04-16, 15:09
No probs-always here if you fancy a chat!

Xx

Josh1234
14-04-16, 15:52
what symptoms?

jc27x
14-04-16, 16:32
No probs-always here if you fancy a chat!

Xx

Thank you, it's so nice to have someone to talk to, same to you xx

---------- Post added at 16:32 ---------- Previous post was at 16:30 ----------

what symptoms?

Stomach issues, bowel troubles, bloating, pain in ribs, pain in back, lump in throat, hot skin, pain in my groin, lots of other little niggles, I also had a swollen lymph node that is getting smaller everyday!!

Hope your feeling ok x