PDA

View Full Version : Been back docs (lady issues )

rebeccad
14-04-16, 18:08
So I went back to the docs so she could reassure me about my inflammation when I went for my smear , she said the inflammation had gone but she could see 2 white gland like lumps but not to worry they was nothing serious , the nurse had also documented them but not mentioned them , so I left he Drs office happy as Larry , got home and I thought I'll just google to put my mind at rest , I can't find a single thing about them being benign they all point to cancer , I feel worse than ever , called my mom who went mad so now I'm sobbing , I did so well on my road to recovery , and then wham im back again x

Fishmanpa
14-04-16, 18:22
So I went back to the docs so she could reassure me about my inflammation when I went for my smear , she said the inflammation had gone but she could see 2 white gland like lumps but not to worry they was nothing serious , the nurse had also documented them but not mentioned them , so I left he Drs office happy as Larry , got home and I thought I'll just google to put my mind at rest , I can't find a single thing about them being benign they all point to cancer , I feel worse than ever , called my mom who went mad so now I'm sobbing , I did so well on my road to recovery , and then wham im back again x

Self sabotage at it's best (or worst depending on your view). A couple of months ago, you posted a thread about a plan for recovery. Part of that plan was not to Google. Time to get back on the plan ;)

Psitive thoughts

Leslie735
14-04-16, 19:17
Oh boy do I know how you feel! I did the same thing after seeing a surgeon last week about my breast issue. Now I'm going back next week.

Cariad1
14-04-16, 19:55

Sounds like simple nabothian cysts to me hun, Now im no doctor but i know i have one, Mine was never mentioned to me in previous smears but i started to get some pelvic pain a while back and the dr examined me and mentioned i had one.

She said they are absolutely nothing to worry about, as well as the gynaecology consultant i saw. I have recently had a smear test too and i asked out of curiosity if it was still there and the nurse said yes, they very rarely go away by themselves but they are perfectly fine there, cause no issues and are very common.

I know its hard, but if your GP thought there was anything to worry about she would have told you and referred you.

Chin up
xx

rebeccad
15-04-16, 06:02
Thanks all I really appreciate you all listening to me droning on about the same thing over and over and over again , my husband is ready to strangle me I think ��x