PDA

View Full Version : Stomach virus

Miss.Katyy1990
14-04-16, 18:22
Hi there I'm hoping someone can help

I got a stomach bug late Tuesday night where I had a really bad stomach and throwing up quite badly, yesterday I took it easy but had next to none symptoms mainly just stomach gurgling and general feeling lousy, I didn't eat much literally half a white bread roll as my appetite was non existent. Today I had two pieces of white toast and about an hour later I had to rush to the bath as my stomach was upset again, it's been mainly fine all day, now I've just mad he blandest dinner ever of cod and some noodles and it happened again :(

How long can this last and is it normal? I honestly don't get stomach viruses at all so I'm not familiar with all the symptoms tbh how long can it last and is it abnormal that it's happening when I eat?

Thanks guys :(

Josh1234
14-04-16, 19:35
you are talking less than 48 hours. you are fine. sip fluids.

countrygirl
14-04-16, 21:17
I have had a few stomach bugs, the quickest took 3 days and the worst took 7 days before I could leave the house. The 7 day one was the worst ever and for 3 days even taking a sip of water produced water the other end within 2m minutes so I would only drink when sitting in the bathroom by the toilet:wacko:, recovery from that one was slow and I finally left the house a full week later.

Fedup79
14-04-16, 21:34
Stomach viruses are horrible, generally last 48-72 hpurs i think. Sip liquids and rest :)