PDA

View Full Version : Fear of the big C

Fedup79
14-04-16, 20:09
Hi all
Ok so this is my 3rd post already on this site...

I suffer anxiety anyway but tonight ive worked myself up about the big C. I happened to feel my neck and thought i felt a lump (got my mum to feel and she said she couldnt feel anything) and now im convinced ive got a lump right on my jaw line (rational side of my brain is telling me its probably the actual bone of my jaw that im feeling and any lumpyness is from me pressing and feeling) Im paranoid though that it is lymph nodes and that that means the big c. Im telling myself not to bother with it til tomorow and see what things are like but im so scared.

Im also really tired, headaches, loosing weight (i have joined slimming world but not sure of im loosing it rapidly) heartburn/indigestion/reflux, stomach painsthat cone and go. Im just very anxious and scared

countrygirl
14-04-16, 20:44
Just had a feel of my jawline and yes the bone feels lumpy.
Nodes are under the jaw, in fact if you push your flesh up from under your jaw in the right place you can bring the node with it and feel it ( not something to do repeatedly!).

Fedup79
14-04-16, 20:50
Thank you. Calming down slightly. Got bad toothache on right side (left side im worried about) and been having earache in both and behind borh ears so dont know if these factors have anything to do with it. Anxiety at a high just now x

---------- Post added at 20:50 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

And the more i feel both side it feels a bit symmetrical so thats a good sign i think

Fedup79
15-04-16, 09:09
Still in a bit of a panic today. Got appt to get nexplanon removed later and dont know whether to mention to dr or not??