PDA

View Full Version : Positivity thread

Buster70
15-04-16, 14:11
Hi all , so it's been a bad start to the year bad back , dog had his leg amputated today he has kennel cough and my anxiety has gone through the roof , but right now I've pulled up down a lane in my camper van it's raining which I love and just been three really good uplifting songs on radio , Louis Armstrong all the time in the world , let your love fly Bailey brothers , living years can't remember who sang it but reminds me of my late dad , just for a bit things felt good in a very bad time , it can be a very negative site which is understandable give. How we feel but if anyone else has had a glimmer of hope today I'd love to read it maybe just went out or to shops and didn't freak out or had a good nights sleep , give somone else hope it can get better , hope this thread doesn't dissapear down the list to room 101 without a positive reply , take care

---------- Post added at 14:11 ---------- Previous post was at 13:47 ----------

Just a thought but if you are one of the many Lurkers I used to be one just reading but wanting to post but afraid of saying the wrong thing and over thinking what you would say here's a good place to start any one is welcome to hijack my thread , tell me something funny to read tonight