PDA

View Full Version : sore lump

fruity
16-04-16, 06:59
yestaday teatime i noticed asoft sore lump in the back of my neck. it seems big but its on the bone of my neck at top at the side by my hair on my right hand side. but i have got a chesty cough and also thursday i was being a nosy neibour and my neck was turned for ages on the right handside up against the wall. x im a little scared but im putting it down to those i mentiond.

Fedup79
16-04-16, 10:51
Ive woke up this morning woth a lump in my throat but was sleeping at an akward angle and been highly anxious recently, been telling myself its muscular and it seems to be helping as doesnt feel as big. Think i have an ear infection though so be drs this week anyway (again feel as thpugh im never away from the place!!!) so gping tp mention it and see what they say x

damianjmcgrath
05-05-16, 07:38
Why were you being a nosy neighbour?
It seems like you have enough reasons why you're feeling this way. The best thing to do is forget about it and if it's still bothering you in a week, then investigate further.

Nicholebear
05-05-16, 07:53
I know what you're talking about. I've had that before too. The more you mess with it the worse it gets. Leave it alone and it will be gone in a day or two.