PDA

View Full Version : I'm struggling with something!

TheMadOladCoger
16-04-16, 10:24
So it's been while, all has been good for a while now but I have recently had a worry that I can't move on from.

So I'm in my 20's and a student, my girlfriend is the same but is leaving this year while I still have another year left. We have been together for 3 years I should add. She has recently got a job, I am happy for her but it has spiralled me into a pit of worry.

To start with I am worrying about myself, I am what I would describe as an unlucky person. She has just fallen into this job but I know that won't happen to me so I have started to worry about my future a lot I feel as if I will never get a job that will allow me to provide for her or for fill myself. I study Film production and that is what I want to do but it involves a lot of luck to get into this industry and like I said I don't think I am lucky enough to get to close to that.

My other worry that is coursing a lot of trouble in my mind is that years of anxiety and worry have left me some what jaded. I am worried/threatened by her new boss. He is a good looking man and he has given her this job and a place to live while doing it and I am worried that she will leave me as I'm just not as good as he is.

I have told her about my worry's and she understands and said she would feel the same if she was in my position but not threatened more unhappy. But her reply to me was "I don't really know what to say" this didn't really comfort me it just made me think I'm not good enough for her and it's depressing me and I don't really know how to break the cycle of this thought.

Peace.

Varun
17-04-16, 09:28
It's very sad to be in such situations, do you have more friends in your film production field? If yes, you could get a job for sure, by expanding your contacts, and making more introduction of yourself towards that field, it's good that you're doing, what you love to, so don't worry much about her, just take care and only concentrate much on yourself. I went through that situation, and somehow moved on, as she, my ex-bestie, whom I loved, is in love for another guy. I moved to another city, which is far away from her place. And I even deleted all contacts of her and now I am not even in contact with her. Just give yourself some time, if she ever ditch you or leave you. I lost my two love in my past. So, I guess, I am well-experienced about it. Just make new friends, and one day, you will think her like an old book, which you once read and somehow, all those worries will end. Just make sure that, unless you aren't settled in your field, don't look for your love, maybe you might find someone who is looking for you.. :)

Yes, she might leave you for other guy, as she replied to you,"I don't really know what to say". :( So I wont say to don't get much sad, cause, it is easier said than done! I will only advice you to cry as much as you can that too only for once and for only few hours and make sure, by that, you make all your worries about her to end and put a full stop. Just feel that the story of your life with her is over. That doesn't mean your life is over! Just start a new part of your life and make yourself successful in the future. If you need/want any more help, I would try to advice you with more things :) Feel free to ask, like how you asked in this thread. As I have faced and tackled all of these things, I am no longer struggling for my exes :D Sometimes, while watching some love story movies, I still feel that I can get my ex back, but somehow, I manage to forget about her, 'cause I know that As they leave us once, and if they ever come back, they'll surely leave us again and torture us many a time! I have seen such things many times, from other's life experiences.