PDA

View Full Version : Stomach Bug aftermath

Miss.Katyy1990
17-04-16, 11:56
:lac:

Hi there everyone

I post on Thursday about this horrid stomach virus I picked up on Tuesday (I'd like to throttle the sweetheart who passed that on to me) anyway I'm feeling alot better now no more sickness or nausea feelings, However my appetite is pretty much non existent I am a proper foodie I love food and now I'm eating the bare minimum it's not that it's making me feel sick or ill but there are no hunger pangs there or feelings of hunger

does anyone know how long this takes to go back to normal in the past all my hunger feelings have come back pretty much a day or two after

I want to fancy a massive roast dinner or nachoes again I've lost nearly half a stone though so every cloud....:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Ryannn
17-04-16, 14:10
Not sure if it's the same with you as it is with me but when i haven't ate properly for days i pretty much always lose my apatite after 2-3 days and just don't feel hungry at all. Maybe that's what's happening to you? I'm a huge foodie as well :roflmao: but yeah i have to force myself to eat a decent amount for a day or two and them my apatite goes back to normal, hope this helps :)

Fishmanpa
17-04-16, 14:14
I had a touch of that last week. Crampy, pain, nausea, bowel issues and a run over by a truck feeling for close to five days (Sun-Thurs). Same deal for me as I barely ate. Today I'm feeling hungry so I'm taking the wife out for some Chinese at our favorite place :) Give it a few days. For me it was a good 3-4 days after the symptoms subsided.

Positive thoughts