PDA

View Full Version : Hi Scared newbie

Charlie2016
17-04-16, 19:41
Hi all I hope this is a community where i can find help and give some in return. Have severe anxiety disorder and Im terribly scared,

venusbluejeans
17-04-16, 19:47
Hiya Charlie2016 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Charlie2016
17-04-16, 19:50
Thanks so much Emmz - hopefully this will help. xx

Superworrier
17-04-16, 20:46
Hi Charlie2016:welcome:
This forum literally pulled me from the brink .

I am sure ypu will find great advice :D

Charlie2016
17-04-16, 22:27
Wow really? thats SO good to hear! Thank you so much for that hope. And Im SO glad its helped you! xx

aprilmoon
17-04-16, 23:05
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Superworrier
17-04-16, 23:19
Wow really? thats SO good to hear! Thank you so much for that hope. And Im SO glad its helped you! xx

Truly it did.

I have come here in my darkest hour and there have been a few .

Wheeler it's reading other people's experience or someone saying " hey you okay " it's the place I run to .:hugs:

Made a few amazing friends along teh way too some who have kicked my arse when I needed it but held my hand at the same time xxxx

Charlie2016
18-04-16, 00:24
Truly it did.

I have come here in my darkest hour and there have been a few .

Wheeler it's reading other people's experience or someone saying " hey you okay " it's the place I run to .:hugs:

Made a few amazing friends along teh way too some who have kicked my arse when I needed it but held my hand at the same time xxxx

Sounds like where I need to be! Good to hear and good to meet u - thanks for welcoming me! :)

Superworrier
18-04-16, 00:29
No problem :D