PDA

View Full Version : Blood test worry

helenhoo
17-04-16, 22:39
Blood tests this week to see why I have anxiety (normal apparently) but this has made me more worried.

I have had a swollen node side of neck (not palpAble) for 9 months and I spat blood twice in past three months so I worry I have lymphoma or luekmia. I know this is irrational but the fear is there. I'm scared.

Plus how long does a scab stay on an irritated mole? Sort of seperate issue. I went to doc about these dreckles and he ordered blood tests for anxiety in response.

helenhoo
18-04-16, 10:26
:unsure:

---------- Post added at 09:02 ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 ----------

Need support xx

---------- Post added at 10:26 ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 ----------

Rambles to self.

Nursr who did blood was a lot more calming and reassuring than Doctor was. She said she didn't think nodes were up or freckles were concering at all. Said I had been reffered to Derm just for my piece of mind and a second confirmation.

NervousA1
18-04-16, 10:33
I had a blood test in 2012 as i found a lump in my neck, was worried sick came back all clear though... the lump is still there and hasnt got any bigger in all these years

helenhoo
18-04-16, 10:54
Thanks for your reply.

Turns out my local branch of talking therapies have no trace of me. Ive lost my letter so not 100% where I was supposed to call just tried my most local one and they can't see me at all. Definitely had a letter!

Nurse said if they can't help me to go back to Her and she'll refer me. Still a bag of Nerves. Calmed a big bit though x

helenhoo
19-04-16, 07:45
So nervous