PDA

View Full Version : Still struggling with vision issues.

ker92ri
19-04-16, 23:44
I must sound like a broken record, but I am noticing more and more symptoms in my vision. I have tried to reassure myself that I have been checked thoroughly by doctors who have deemed my eyes healthy. However, I didn't believe it and paid privately to find out I actually have an irregular cornea. This certainly explains the ghosting and poor night vision. However, I'm now convinced with the idea, well what if it's something else. If they have missed that, what else have they missed.

My current symptoms are:

Floaters- I started noticing them a few times had them checked and was told they were fine.

A random blue dot in my vision- I see it for a split second and it's probably the size of a pin head.

The ghosting and poor night vision- explained by the irregular cornea.

It's almost like when I read writing it seems to drift or the sentence droops down almost.

I can't count how many times I've had dilated eye exams, I've had an oct of macula and a corneal topography.

I'm convinced they've missed something. My day is filled with thoughts of optic neuropathy, macular problems and general diseases of the retina. I am so scared, I feel sick every second of the day. I have spent hundreds on private doctors. I want an MRI and a full body work up.

I am currently doing high intensity CBT and I'm taking anti depressants. Nothing is working, my vision is getting worse and know one can tell me why. Everyday I wake up thinking is this going to be the day that I go to A&E and get diagnosed with a blinding condition. I'm only 23 and I haven't done anything yet. No children, I feel like my life is over.