PDA

View Full Version : Daily new symptoms - I can't cope :(

Spark2359
20-04-16, 20:52
Hi I'm 21 years old and for the last 9 months I've been suffering with General anxiety and health anxiety.

I don't know what brought this on I'm in the least stressful place in life than I've ever been.. I really don't know how much more of this I can take.
I've become scared to go to my doctor because I'm worried she will prescribe me something which I've heard isn't really a cure for anxiety just sort of masks the problem.
I'm so scared right now I'm having about 7 panic attacks a day and they are somewhat varied.. all related to my heath.

Symptoms I've had so far in 9 months (not sure if all anxiety)

Rappid heart rate 150 bpm
Slow heart rate 42bpm
Vision blurs
Vision tracers
Neck pain
Arm pains
Chest pains
Muscle twitches all over body mostly face/legs/arms
Sudden electric shock feelings
Teeth clenching
Feeling disconnected
Feeling that I'm not real
Feeling lythargic
Dizzy
Tinnitus (ringing in ears)
Rash on chest and neck during panic attack
Lump in throat (feel like i can't breathe)
Hairs in my mouth (feeling)

I get most of these symptoms on a day to day basis and it's starting to really take it's toll on my life.. all i want to be is normal again.. has anyone got any advice on how to help with these symptoms or if medical treatment is any good,

Sorry for rambling, I haven't really got anyone to turn to..

Thanks x

helenhoo
20-04-16, 21:26
Everything you listed is a symptom of anxiety.

Rotero
20-04-16, 21:39
Consider serious daily commitment to helping overcome your anxiety. This includes regular exercise, mindful meditation (do some research), and positive self-talk. It could ultimately include talking to a professional, or finding a doctor to help you with your anxiety medically.

I understand what you are going through, and so do many, many others.