PDA

View Full Version : Bit of an evening moan!

Chaos09
20-04-16, 23:17
I just feel like utter crap tonight, I've tried talking to someone I consider a friend (who doesn't know much of what I've been going through) who just brushed me off and frankly I'm pissed off!
I'm fed up of having such a rubbish time and I want to get back to normal.
Sorry for having such a moan, I know we are all in the same boat and people here will understand!

ss2016
21-04-16, 00:14
I just feel like utter crap tonight, I've tried talking to someone I consider a friend (who doesn't know much of what I've been going through) who just brushed me off and frankly I'm pissed off!
I'm fed up of having such a rubbish time and I want to get back to normal.
Sorry for having such a moan, I know we are all in the same boat and people here will understand!

Try not to let is bother you. No one will ever know what you are going through unless they have gone through it themselves. I have lost every single one of my friends over my anxiety and I hate it, but it showed that they really were not my friends. Thankfully my family understands!!! I feel the same as you I just want to be normal again. I hate all this and it has put my life on hold for the past 3 years, BUT we will get through this and will be feeling great in a few weeks. Keep your head up :bighug1:

danithegirl
21-04-16, 00:19
I'm sorry to hear that. It really sucks. I always feel bad going to my friends because I don't want to end up like a broken record. That's why I really just rely on my husband for venting.

How long have you been on cit? Sorry if you've said before and I missed it!

Chaos09
21-04-16, 09:18
Thankyou ss2016. I understand that she feels let down that I just don't have it on me too do what she wants at the moment but that's just how it is. I thought she would react better but she doesn't seem to care at all. I've not told many people and I think it will stay that way :(
Dani I'm on day 24, I'm really hoping I start to see an improvement soon!!!

R1CH
21-04-16, 11:17
Thankyou ss2016. I understand that she feels let down that I just don't have it on me too do what she wants at the moment but that's just how it is. I thought she would react better but she doesn't seem to care at all. I've not told many people and I think it will stay that way :(
Dani I'm on day 24, I'm really hoping I start to see an improvement soon!!!

Hi Chaos

Day 24, that's good going are you on 20mg or 30? The first 3 weeks are always the worse. You might also need an increase though. I would consider this if you don't start feeling better in the next week.

Nobody understands this unless they have gone through it, I have a lot of friends who started to avoid me because they didn't know how to react around me but again that's just temporary.

Keep strong, not long now I'm sure.

Rich

Chaos09
21-04-16, 13:05
Thankyou rich, I'm on 20mg. I've had a hard 6 months after bereavement and a family members traumatic accident, and she's aware of this so I thought she might be a bit more understanding. I feel guilty and stuff for being a crap friend at the moment but at a loss as to what to do! Are you still feeling good? I can't wait for it to kick in, Dr did say to go back if no improvement at week 6 so I certainly will do.

R1CH
21-04-16, 13:36
it must be very tough for you indeed but just remember things will improve. What you need to do now is what is best for you and you only, start being selfish and stop worrying about doing so. You are the number 1 priority right now, if you don't want to do something then don't do it. You will soon start wanting to do things once you are feeling more able and then you can get back to your old self.

Yes I'm still feeling pretty good, I had a low level of anxiety on waking this morning but nothing like previous days. I am expecting to improve more over the next couple of weeks as I'm only on week 3 of 30mg and I have the option of going up to 40mg as well although I'm not sure I want to upset the current run.

Stay strong!

Rich

Chaos09
21-04-16, 14:40
Thanks rich, good to hear it's going well!
I have an event to attend this weekend, she will be there so I'm all anxious about that now! I hope she's ok with everything, if not I guess there's only so much I can do. I don't really feel like going to this event at all and I normally really look forward to it, hopefully it will be fine when I get there.