PDA

View Full Version : Hello all

AnxietyGirl90210
22-04-16, 00:34
Hi. I'm new here. It's nice to know that I'm not alone in my struggles with anxiety. My problems started last October. I was just starting a new job as a teacher in a rough school. I was having problems with classroom management and dealing with people who wouldn't leave me alone and I was running the risk of losing my job and I was so stressed out. Then the stress was so bad that I had a panic attack in the mall :(. This made me have stomach problems (I already suffer from acid reflux). So I ended up missing two weeks of work and my doctor prescribed Lexapro. So after those two weeks I went back to work but was still having problems. So a couple of weeks later I quit that job and have been in therapy. I've been seeing a doctor and am on medication, but I hope to find solidarity here too:).

venusbluejeans
22-04-16, 00:40
Hiya AnxietyGirl90210 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

helloworld
23-04-16, 01:03
Hiya,

I had terrible problems with anxiety following a stressful time at work. Hope you are feeling a bit better and find the site helpful!

:)