PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get this?

ScaredCaz
22-04-16, 11:20
Hi All

Just wondered if anyone else suffers from what I do everyday in the morning after I eat I get really tired most days I nap sometimes just for 10 minutes but like today I am ironing so not sitting down just taking a break now as I write this and I feel really tired this has been going on a long time also a while after I eat I start to get panicky like when my digestive system kicks off for the day if that makes sense is that my ibs?

I am just coming out of the most horrendous week or so of health worries sated I'm going to die suddenly all these celebrities leaving is makes me scared sorry if that sounds selfish I just can't help it I was having panic attacks a couple of days ago although I think I took a bad combination of medication that I hadn't took before and it didn't agree with me also my son has had a chest infection and I got myself into a state thinking it was something bad but he's ok now

Anyone else feel like I do?
Thanks

ScaredCaz
22-04-16, 20:47
In the grips of awful anxiety as I type this

Covered in deep heat to try and keep my symptoms at bay not helping much all left sided issues because that's where my heart is ������ keep getting a warm feeling just under my neck ibs is bad �� Left ear is blocked just a constant noise in it ���� hate this