PDA

View Full Version : dont know why im feeling like this

tricia56
22-04-16, 17:17
Hi i woke this morning and for some reason ii havent felt right allday ive had this like emtyness feeling in my stomach allday and feeling lost and lonely and its made me feel so anxiouse and i cant seem to bring anxiety down ive tried distraction relaxation but its not helping i just keep thinking why do i feel this way, i keep telling myself that its probly because its the anxiety and that everyone some times feel lost and lonely and tomorrow is another day and try to just ignore how i feel and these feelings will pass but even that doesnt seem to help either ive never felt like this before and it is scareing me little bit so i thought id come on here to ask if maybe anyone can relate to how im feeling or advice if they can thk you.

Carolin
22-04-16, 17:38
It's anxiety Tricia. It's a horrible feeling, but like you say the worst will pass with time.
Feeling lonely and empty is something I suffer from a lot , so I know how you are feeling. I know that isn't much help to you, but sometimes knowing others understand is comforting.
sending you :hugs:

Buster70
22-04-16, 18:06
Hi , I'm feeling pretty bad too today but I have reason to right now but in the past I've woken up feeling empty with no enthusiasm for no reason at all , I have great feeling of what's the point in anything but I can't explain it , we all have these down days and you are right tomorrow is another day you may feel different tomorrow, just take it one day at a time that's all any of us can do , take care .

MyNameIsTerry
23-04-16, 09:48
I've had lots of it too, Tricia. Emotions can be hard when we are struggling with anxiety, they just feel too strong for us to control and we just want it all to go.

It can help to get involved in something with others, just even a chat with a neighbour or the kids. Sometimes it can give us a little lift.

It will pass.