PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

CArl_34_m_UK
22-04-16, 22:34
Hi everyone..
I have posted a few time already but not posted an introduction yet.

My name is Carl and I'm 34 from the UK.

I have been suffering DP/DR and anxiety for the past 2 months almost.

I feel I'm going to be stuck with it for a while and so far have had a lot of support on this forum. I appreciated every response and the time people take to respond. This whole world of anxiety is something so powerful. I always thought anxiety meant just the basics of heart racing and the feeling of panic etc.. Just like you would before an exam or something to cause people anxiety in general. I had no idea about this DP/DR and obsessive thinking. I don't think you can explain it to someone who has never suffered it. I don't actually get hardly any physical symptoms anymore but my mind is racing 24x7 about life\time\existence.

Hope you all find peace in what ever it is you're suffering with. I'm always wiling to talk about any of this as I'm sure it must help :)

venusbluejeans
22-04-16, 22:39
Hiya CArl_34_m_UK and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: