PDA

View Full Version : there is such thing as happy!

kitty
08-03-07, 18:57
Hey all,

firstly wow i like the new site looks well nice so well done to nic and the team :yesyes: :D
Secondly check me right out i haven't cut for like since xmas and im still with my partner Rachael and well life is brill at the moment.... I know i worried alot of people with how low i used to get but hey lets hope that its a thing of the past and to add the the good news im now in theropy (prob spelt it wrong but hey i dont care) lol :D we will be starting me on cbt soon she said so fingers crossed for that.......the poems are still there but now they are happier not so low as they used to be and even though i still have my off days i do ok as long as i have Rachael in my arms i will be fine.... Its amazing how a year ago i was so low and not wanting to be here and now look at me there is such thing as to feel happy again i never thought i would be happy but i proved myself wrong...

So just thought i would give you an update on how i was doing.... will keep you updated on how things are going...

love to you all

Kym xux

Granny Primark
08-03-07, 19:11
Kitty I am so so pleased for you.:yesyes:
Been wondering where you were and what was happening in your life.
Big :hugs: for you.
Keep us informed about how your doing and its great to see you in chat again. Your a dear mate and I couldnt be happier that you are doing well and happy.:D

Lots of love
Take care
LYNN xx

groovygranny
08-03-07, 20:44
Hey Kitty!:yesyes:

Thanks for sharing your happiness with us!!:hugs:

lotsa luv

GG :emot-dance:
xx

nomorepanic
10-03-07, 17:36
Kym

Lovely to read that you are doing so well and feeling positive about life again.

Thanks for popping by to update us!

Pink Princess
25-03-07, 18:49
awww thats great well done and hope all goes well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

trac67
25-03-07, 21:25
Kym

It is so good to hear you so positive and sounding happy, onwards and upwards hun :yesyes:

Love

Trac xx

manmoor
25-03-07, 23:40
Aww what a lovely post. xxx