PDA

View Full Version : Desperate please help me

lele19
23-04-16, 07:10
So last night i began getting terrible chest pains, so so bad, i called an ambulance, they took me to hospital and ive been there until 30 minutes ago. All tests clear, they think the ongoing pain is inflamed cartilage and stuff in my ribs it is SO painful. I have not slept the entire night and that terrifies me, I came out of the hospital this morning to a different day, I feel so exhausted and disorientated and this is doing nothing for my anxiety. I just want it to be nighttime again so I can go to sleep and get my body clock working again. I feel like I'm losing my mind. Please tell me I'm going to be okay.

tiredofthis14
23-04-16, 18:11
i know exactly how u feel! i crave night time because it is the only time im not freaking
iv been to hospital more times then i can remember for chest pain only to be told im fine your not going to lose your mind your over stressed over tired and suffer health anxiety not a good combo if all tests came back clear try and think to yourself tonight i need good sleep and tomorrow yourl feel better

countrygirl
23-04-16, 19:41
I get chest pain and have done for 20 years due to muscle spasm between my ribs ( lots of little muscles between ribs). there are certain activities for me that everytime I do them either that night or the next morning i get intense stabbing spasm type pains always front right or left of breastbone.

The first time I had it I rushed to Dr convinced it was my heart and she, for my benefit, did the blood test to rule out a heart attack and of course it was negative.

It took me years to work out what was causing the pain.

MOst chest pain is caused by what they call musculo/skeletal pain in other words the cartilage/muscles/nerves of the chest.

Be very reassured that they found nothing connected to your heart.

The other thing that can cause stabbing chest pain is from your stomach - the first time I had true indigestion I had stabbing central chest pain and really freaked but then did a huge burp and it went away:)