PDA

View Full Version : feel chesty and short of breath

RobinJ123
23-04-16, 07:26
Anyone had know about or have these symptoms?
I feel short of breath, can hear a very slight wheeze, feel chesty, and a sometimes a dry chesty cough, and a stabbing pain in my chest and back that comes for a few minutes then goes, a blocked nose that sometimes goes dry and itches.

It gives me feelings of anxiousness and a panic attack and feel faint.

Doctor at A&E 3 weeks ago could not find anything, chest x-rays showed nothing wrong, and suggested it might be something viral, that would clear by itself.

But this feeling is annoying, I feel tired, scared to walk long distance as it feels worse, or I get triggers of panic like feelings.

Are there things at home I can do to help rid of this thing?

mnaha
23-04-16, 19:22
Anyone had know about or have these symptoms?
I feel short of breath, can hear a very slight wheeze, feel chesty, and a sometimes a dry chesty cough, and a stabbing pain in my chest and back that comes for a few minutes then goes, a blocked nose that sometimes goes dry and itches.

It gives me feelings of anxiousness and a panic attack and feel faint.

Doctor at A&E 3 weeks ago could not find anything, chest x-rays showed nothing wrong, and suggested it might be something viral, that would clear by itself.

But this feeling is annoying, I feel tired, scared to walk long distance as it feels worse, or I get triggers of panic like feelings.

Are there things at home I can do to help rid of this thing?

Just try to relax and rest and think about something else. I am on a trip that will take me 2000 miles to arrive . I am already getting close to the end but still feel like you do with nausea and all kinds of weird feelings. I wish I could be at home but I am on my way to a new home which sucks because I feel like I am homeless but really I am not. Anyway hope you feel better soon.

Buster70
24-04-16, 12:48
Hi , I started reading your thread and had to scroll back up to check I had t writer it , been feeling this way for a couple of months , I have asthma so I can't tell if it's that or if I have a chest infection I also due a heart echo so that's popping in my head , it's got to a point now where anything I do slightly strenuous is making it happen , I've had a lot of stress last couple of months and lost my dog this week so I do wonder if it's related , just been out this morning and washed my van slight weezing started could just hear it then bit out of breath and chest a bit tight now I'm back in on the net looking for answers , it also makes me shakey and weak , this is how I've come across your thread because you sound a lot like me , sorry I don't have the answer for you though , take care

RobinJ123
06-05-16, 22:35
Hi , I started reading your thread and had to scroll back up to check I had t writer it , been feeling this way for a couple of months , I have asthma so I can't tell if it's that or if I have a chest infection I also due a heart echo so that's popping in my head , it's got to a point now where anything I do slightly strenuous is making it happen , I've had a lot of stress last couple of months and lost my dog this week so I do wonder if it's related , just been out this morning and washed my van slight weezing started could just hear it then bit out of breath and chest a bit tight now I'm back in on the net looking for answers , it also makes me shakey and weak , this is how I've come across your thread because you sound a lot like me , sorry I don't have the answer for you though , take care

Thanks, I feel a bit better now, chesty cough though, but the symptoms I had has disappeared. Thankfully... must've been something viral... How are you feeling now?