PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow sufferers

ars
23-04-16, 19:21
Hello everyone,

I had anxiety for around 1 month and it ruins my life back then. I have good and bad days but even in my good ones, i'm scaring about to having bad one again. I know there is nothing to worry but i couldn't cope with those thoughts. Also don't want to talk about my family about it because they could be devastated. For this reason, my hours at home are very tough to spend. There is only one close friend of mine is aware of the situation and he is helping me well. But i need to get back my peaceful home life at least and i should do it alone. Thought that in this website, I can make friends for spend some time, talk and sharing good and bad experiences about our condition.

Thanks,
A

venusbluejeans
23-04-16, 19:26
Hiya ars and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

fduop
24-04-16, 15:01
Good morning ars. I totally understand where you're coming from ars. Until recently (about a year ago) even my kids were in the dark about my panic/anxiety. But when I started posting to this site, I got the idea it was time to come out and tell my story. I'm not telling you this to tell you this is what you should do. You have to make up your own mind. But coming here to NMP is a great move, it is a great place to open up and share with others. Best to you ars.

ars
24-04-16, 17:33
Hi fduop, it's nice to hear from you. Coming here and feeling not alone looks like a great therapy, even for first 24 hours. Hopefully we all can find our ways out of this. Best, A.