PDA

View Full Version : Scared... Stroke? Panic? I don't know?

Skkyee
25-04-16, 00:37
Urgh

I'm feeling terrible, first time in a few weeks. Tonight I watched a film came to bed and was just reading something on the Internet when I notice my foot feels a little odd. Warm and tingly.that was an hour ago and it's no different now and no worse.... But I'm now full on panic mode. I am physically shaking and heart of racing, feeling a little sick and annoyed that this can hit me again when I was doing so well!!

I can't seem to calm down and I think it's just feeding itself now.

Anyone out there?

---------- Post added at 00:37 ---------- Previous post was at 00:27 ----------

Have my hubby asleep at the side of me, he's great and he gets the situation, he understands totally. But I told him to sleep, I'm too far gone to discuss it with him.

Josh1234
25-04-16, 03:10
If you were having a stroke, you wouldnt be able to type this thread.

Hypo
25-04-16, 07:35
How old are you?

Can you talk without slurring? Are you weak down one whole side or paralysed? Is your face drooping? Can you walk properly?

Go walk on your foot, it's probably where you laid on it. Massage it, take some deep breaths :)

Never met anyone who had a stroke at work who only had a tingly foot ;)

Skkyee
25-04-16, 09:47
Thank you for the replies. I'm aware how irrational I sounded. I hate myself for panicking like that. I was awake 4 hours panicking, heart racing, hot then freezing, physically shaking..... and then when i did finally at 3.30am sleep I woke early sweating and shakey.

Still have a tingly foot. But I'm calm now. Just another one of those symptoms.

I thought I was doing well over the last few weeks.

I hate this.

Think everything is exasperated for me by PMT. A strong pattern is emerging.

Thanks for taking the time to reply. Posts like this are so frequent and frustrating, but I was scared!!

---------- Post added at 09:47 ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 ----------

Sorry hypo, I'm 37. Yes I was coordinated and no my face was fine if a little warm. Didn't even have any head sensations at all. I know rationally I didn't show signs of a stroke...... Didn't stop my brain at 2 am tho. :-(