PDA

View Full Version : Constant pins and needles

Always Trying
25-04-16, 06:44
I'm struggling again.

About 2.5 weeks ago I got a small patch of pins and needles on my back. I occasionally get this and don't think too much of it. It's been pretty much constant since then this time though.

2 weeks ago I started getting a tingling right hand and arm, then left hand and arm. It was worse in the right arm, then in the left. My pinkies were the worse effected. That's still around but it's settled a bit.

THEN one week ago my left leg joined in too. My foot feels funny around the balls of my toes, like a rubber band is around it (not very tight though) and the pins and needles cover the whole foot and my shin and calf halfway up to my knee.

I saw a doctor late last week who wasn't concerned, but it's not going away. Can anyone help me with this? I was convinced it was MS, the doctor doesn't think so, but what is going on???

Shazamataz
25-04-16, 06:58
I've had the same thing for a long time on and off and has the same worry about MS. But I had some tests and they were clear. By all accounts it's a common symptom of anxiety so you likely have nothing to worry about.