PDA

View Full Version : Weird symptoms

Shelly
08-03-07, 23:56
Hi, I had to started to feel better for a couple of days and whammo, my chest is tight, I feel weak, lightheaded, getting little pains in my chest. I know I will have a heart attack at 40. So nervous and shaky all the time, all day and night. Can these symptoms really be from "nerves?" I just don't get it. Thanks for your help.

skylight2007
09-03-07, 00:04
Hiya shelly, hard to believe those symptons are not something worse than you imagine, dont worry hun, they are symptoms of anxiety, and your not going to have a heart attack at 40, so try not to convinced yourself of that. Worrying and stress can cause the tight feelings in your chest , so try to relax, listen to some music , I understand its hard but you'll be ok!!!!!!!!!!!take care of you. skylight

mandie
09-03-07, 11:16
Hi Shelly

I could of written your post because thats exactly how i feel. I feel lightheaded today and my chest feels heavy. I keep thinking my heart is gonna pack up and it just makes all my symptoms worse. I know its my anxiety but i still worry x

DavidJ85
09-03-07, 20:41
Ur far from alone Shelly, I feel like this every single day!

Its all very strange but its all controlled by the mind....annoying really

nomorepanic
09-03-07, 20:49
Hi there

Have a read of the Symptoms page on the left for reassurance that this is all normal.

DavidJ85
10-03-07, 23:05
There are a lot of sypmtoms that will come and go which all comes down to anxiety but I promise you it will be ok!

looking4answers
15-03-07, 22:42
Geez, Yes i have this at least once a day and if I don't then it makes me anxious because I don't .Its weird if you don't feel bad or weird you wonder why and if you do you get worried.I think that most everyone on here is like me.If you think you are going to be ill or worry why you don't feel bad then it makes you nervous and anxious and scared .I think that maybe we just think to much .I wish we could just all go about our lives and feel that whatever happens at least we lived our lives and didnt worry about it.I started thinking the other day although it never helps to think but this is just a thought.We are animals pretty much like any other animals we have the blessings to think and the curse of thought.We are just like any other animal that is born and we get older and we get sick and we die.We are born and live and die ,what happens inbetween is somewhat controled by our thoughts.I try as hard as I can everyday to just think about that.We are just beings that are living and then we will be gone there is not much we can do about it and worry is not living ..its suffering so if you die then there are no worries so well...people get scared that they are dying yet its going to happen but we cant do anything about it so death actually should be our friend not that I welcome it sooner than it should be but if you think about it the moment that you die your worries are over .If you worry and go to the doctor and they substain your life for years and years and years and then you die after years and years and years more worry then would you have lived your life or just been in misery for all those extended years.I know so many older people with worse issues than any of us suffer on here.I watch them hobble out and go on with their lives and feed the animals or do their daily chores or errands and yet im sure they don't want to suffer and worry but im sure they do but they go on with the thought well if I drop dead at least i did while I was doing something I wanted to do or leading a life at least.But well I try as hard as I can to think about it and try to go on with those thoughts everyday but some days are easier than others to feel that way but thought i would just share a little logic with you I hope it helps..