PDA

View Full Version : Cancer? Please read

turboswag
26-04-16, 05:43
A few days ago I noticed that I have a sore spot on my pelvis, specifically where the pelvic lymph nodes are (just to the side of your crotch, sort of following that "V" line). It's on the left side only and it feels like one of the lymph nodes is swollen and it's sore to the touch. It doesn't bother me walking around or anything, I just happened to notice it the other day and actually forgot about it until tonight however I can't stop worrying as I was hoping it would go away.

I'm worried about lymphoma, or some sort of cancer or disease. I don't want to rush to any conclusions but does anyone have any suggestions as to why this could be? I'm don't have a cold or anything and otherwise healthy as far as I know. Could my body be trying to combat allergies or something? It's just the pelvic lymph node on the left, no others. Thanks in advance!

WiseMonkey
26-04-16, 08:07
Hi, often a cut or infection to the leg can result in a raised lymph node in the groin.

Also having active herpes vulval/penile can cause a raised lymph node in the groin.

I'm not saying you have either of these but they are 2 other possible causes also.