PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone relate? Feeling lost and weird

elik
26-04-16, 19:15
So I've been doing really well in terms of being positive, having a get up be fo attitude etc, but the fear of the anxiety keeps me there. I find it impossible to move forward when I'm crippled by past thoughts that haunt me and new angles that refuel the fear of its not anxiety inducing enough. They're such stupid and irrational worries that I can't discuss with people and it makes me feel so separate and odd. I think I genuinely have to get my head round the fact that there'll always be this niggle of anxiety with me as I seem to have no control of thoughts and attaching emotion to them. I feel that having the same thought over and over means I'm weird and it is me and why I have had some of the same thoughts for years and years. It completely secludes me from life and keeps me in my head. It's petrifying and ruining/ruined my life.

Deanatron
26-04-16, 19:39
Hi

I have experienced this too I have it on days when I can be shopping and I just feel alone I can be with some friends and the same , and like you its starting to control my life I only found this site today and I'm glad so hopefully.. but just like you I cant explain my thoughts to anyone because they would seem silly to someone that might not understand

I'm sure theres a light somewhere I'm going to fight everyday till I find it :)