PDA

View Full Version : Scared and worried

Courtneymartin325
26-04-16, 20:54
I had my son 9 months ago and had the bleeding after for 3 weeks but Ive not had a period since his been born and keep having lower back pain and all I can think about is that it's c****r either cervical or ovarian I can't get on with my days because it's all I think about:/

countrygirl
26-04-16, 21:45
Have you seen your Gp about this? Are you breast feeding because if you are its perfectly normal not to start periods again whilst breast feeding.
You could have a hormonal imbalance after pregnancy - this again is very common.

If you haven't seen your GP then go and have a chat as they can easily put your mind at rest, remember its much much more likely to be due to harmless reasons than it is to be from anything nasty.

Courtneymartin325
27-04-16, 00:17
Thank you for replying :) No I wasn't breastfeeding he was bottle fed from day one, I've been to see a gp and I've got a scan booked in two weeks, Pcos runs in the family with my mum, sister and aunts all having it I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions but obviously being stupid I Googled it and a story about a woman who hadn't started her period after 8 months after giving birth and it turned out to be ovarian cancer so I'm just worried I know it's stupid but it's hard to stop thinking about it

girlrock
27-04-16, 02:30
I think one of the main symptoms of cervical/ovarian cancer is abnormal bleeding....so since you haven't bled since after birth, I think you're fine! ��