PDA

View Full Version : Mole or blood blister just rubbed off and now I'm getting niggling ha

Weasley123
26-04-16, 23:26
My ha was pretty good for the last 2 months but today I has a set back and could use support. I'm pale and moley particularly my back lots of red bumps. Melanoma has been one of my recurring fears. Today I rubbed a reddish bump on my shoulder that could had been a mole blood blister or cherry hemangioma I didn't get a good look st it and I'm not sure if it was old or new. I basically rubbed it once and it kind of Just rubbed off and started bleeding a lot. It's basically flat now and not bleeding much Just a red flat spot. I realize it's basically Just a cut. But a niggling intrusive thought pops into my brain abs reminds me of stories about bleeding melanoma and nodular melanoma. This whole thing came off though which makes me think it wasn't a mole. I'm trying not to googlr. Has anyone had anything like this. I'm not going to the derm fir what's basically a cut unless something changes. I have no rationality when it comes to melanoma I once thought a scab on my leg was a suspicious mole