PDA

View Full Version : Newbie in need of help :(

Charlie2016
27-04-16, 03:33
Hi all so sorry to be posting I feel like a nuisense as there are so many others who are worse off then me.
I have anxiety disorder and health anxiety. Today Im just feeling "off" (can't explain it - just not right) and I feel Im about to get a migraine - I haven't had one in years and Im terrified.
I usually get the whole package - the prodrome (before), the aura and pain and then the postdrome (the after) where I feel rotten.
Today I feel like Im about to get one but it hasn't happened yet but I do feel 'icky and anxious and a little blurred in one eye. My appetite is off and I HONESTLY do not know if its just another way of anxiety "sabotaging" me or whether its something more.

Anyone have any experience on this?
Thanks so much in advance.

---------- Post added at 03:33 ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 ----------

Anyone?

Holds1325
27-04-16, 16:14
Most likely anxiety. I used to have headaches just like yours and no pain med could alleviate it.

I started facing my anxiety and working on getting through it and the headaches left. This was along with several other physical symptoms like digestive issues and muscle pains.

See a doctor perhaps if it becomes a bother and in the meantime try to relax and not focus on your body so much, thats what I did and it slowly wore off all the annoying symptoms.