PDA

View Full Version : If anyone is about need some support please?

CeeCeeCee
27-04-16, 07:42
I'm back after not being on here for ages, I have a headache which I've had for over a week now. It 's like a sinus headache but it's not going away. Feels like mostly on one side, the left and it's scaring me so much now. I have been rational about it but now I still have it and I'm getting worried. What could it be after all this time, surely not sinus infection. My head is also very sore to touch and my neck is hurting too. Please, anyone got any similar symptoms or had them before, I'm desperate. Thanks you.

Neeni
27-04-16, 07:56
Hi CCC , could be a sinus infection which may need anti-biotics to clear.
Could you get in to your G.P.? Best to get it checked out, it can be very painful. Good luck :)

CeeCeeCee
27-04-16, 08:01
Hi Neeni, thanks for the reply, could it go on this long if it was sinus? I feel sickly with it too now although that could be with my anxiety. I have an appointment for next week. I'm shaking now and want to get some sleep but can't. My eyes hurt too and I have sore points on my head. I hate feeling so scared.

Neeni
27-04-16, 08:37
If it is an infection, it is painful and and can continue until anti-biotics clear it. Hope you feel better soon. Any chance you can tell the gp you've had it for a week and can they get you in earlier?

CeeCeeCee
27-04-16, 08:42
I could try but usually you cant get one same day. I now feel properly sick, not sure if it is with the anxiety or my head, my head isn't that bad at the moment, I'm so scared and my anxiety is high. Don't know what to do, have taken an anti sickness tablet now. What else can I do though?

Carnation
27-04-16, 09:59
It sounds like it may be pressure CeeCeeCee. Could be sinuses, or even a migraine. Check with your GP, but I normally just rest up and get lots of sleep and if you are allowed to take a paracetemol, it will help with the pain. x

CeeCeeCee
27-04-16, 12:00
Thanks Carnation, it does feel like a kind of pressure, my head is sore to couch and my eye hurts too. I can cope with the pain as its helped by painkillers, although they don't completely remove it, it's just the fear of it being something in my brain as its been over a week. It hasn't been the same, though, its moves around and is in my neck too.
How would pressure happen, is it with stress or posture?

I did wonder about a migraine, could that last for a week? I was feeling a bit sick this morning and that scared me too. Do you get migraines? I don't get them, my sister does though and is really bad with them, could it really be that do you think?

Carnation
28-04-16, 01:21
I never used to get migraines until I got anxiety. I had a migraine for nearly a week and that did include eye pain. In the end I just slept for a little longer and it went. x