PDA

View Full Version : anxiety ruled your life?

shiznit76
27-04-16, 08:46
Who feels that their anxiety has ruled their life and held them back from doing stuff they'd love to?

helenclaire
27-04-16, 09:23
Yes absolutely, I put off doing so many things because of it.

I feel like I've missed out on so much.

I feel anxious every single day because of the physical symptoms worrying me, but as yet haven't found a way to stop it and I've been suffering years.

shiznit76
27-04-16, 09:46
I'm like that, fortunately I have had spells where I have felt fine also, but feel like I have underachieved soooooo much because of it such as work wise and doing things like holidays and sight seeing

AFin26
27-04-16, 13:09
Every day is a challenge and yes it's caused me to stop doing things I used to enjoy.

But with my medication and therapy I'm hopefull I can get my life back and enjoy this life I have. Only get one chance, need to make it count!

Fishmanpa
27-04-16, 13:23
I'm sure you'll get a lot of affirmation to your question. Any serious illness, physical or psychological can rule your life while you're dealing with it. One thing to also consider is the time one spends logged onto the internet on Google and forums. That behavior effectively rules your life as much as the anxiety itself.

Positive thoughts