PDA

View Full Version : Weird eye and head feeling

stars22
27-04-16, 11:55
Hi I have been having eye twitches for about a month I was in late stages of pregnancy when it started so just thought it was down to that or low on something anyways all my bloods are normal even after birth and even during labour my eyes was twitching like mad I'm supposed I noticed but I did lol .
I'm now 4 days pp and I'm getting anxiety about everything my belly feels empty and crampy so I'm anxious and my labour went great my second labour was horrendous I hemmoraged days later so I'm really on edge now as this is my third and scared something will happen I don't think I'll rest until the 6 weeks is up ! Anyways my eyes are heavy kinda feel weird I can't explain it very tight and strange and my head also doesn't feel right this is causing me to be really anxious which is also causing me to feel ill pass out and can't breathe as good I keep having horrible thoughts that I'll just die and leave my babies I'm petrified I feel trapped like I'm on a timer or something and I think I'm noticing every little thing and making it worse than it is but then I can't ignore the symtoms as I did that with my second and just tried to get on with things and then got rushed in as a emergency does it sound like it could be anxiety and stress causing these spasms could anything bad cause dull aches in head and eyes and muscle spasms? Should I go to doctors ? I can hardly walk still due to cranping so I want to go to doctors but I don't think I'll be able to physically get there :(