PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Lily36
27-04-16, 20:46
Hi
I am new to this forum.I found it after searching for help on Google.

At the moment my problems are overwhelming me,although I have suffered for many years.I have anxiety,panic,agoraphobia and depression .I feel very isolated and I am hoping to talk to friends who will be understanding and sympathetic...as I have almost given up....

I have been on many different medications over the years but at the moment I am not on anything.I am hoping my psychiatrist will now give me Lithium as all other options have been tried but he seems unwilling to do so....Has anyone had this med?I have an appointment on the 15th so if I can manage to get there I will request this again.

Lily :weep:

venusbluejeans
27-04-16, 20:51
Hiya Lily36 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

MyNameIsTerry
28-04-16, 09:32
Hi Lily and welcome to NMP :welcome:

There is loads of understanding on here. Everyone is very supportive and helpful so I'm sure you will find some people to talk to.

These disorders are very isolating whether you have friends & family or not. It really impacts on self esteem and it can be hard to even find people to make friends with but it's much easier on here.

Lily36
28-04-16, 13:07
Hi Terry,

Thank you for your kind words.
I am very isolated because of my problems and I don't see any of my family.so it is very lonely...so hopefully I will find some people to talk to.

My self esteem is at rock bottom and I really need a place to be where people will not judge me for being ill.I'm actively trying to find that place and hopefully I have.

Thankyou