PDA

View Full Version : Scared to dye my hair

amy21
28-04-16, 06:46
I have an appointment this morning to dye my hair dark brown at salon
but im scared I had a patch test and nothing happened but they always say do the patch test 48 hours before your appointment I had my patch test done on friday morning... its now Thursday the following week! so im scared I will have an allergic reaction and i heard darker colours are the worst Please help me! Feel like cancelling the appointment...

forgot to mention the patch test did itch a little bit but i think that was all in my mind because when i was doing other things and forgot about it, it didnt happen but soon as I remembered it was there it was itching again and i think i rubbed a little bit off in my sleep?!? PLEASE HELP ME:(

Magic
28-04-16, 11:27
Please do not worry about your hair dye. You are going to a hairdressers and they should know what they are doing. I do mine myself and have had no reaction and I have very sensitive skin. let us know how you go on, :hugs:

misslove
30-04-16, 04:36
I went to school to do hair. I assure you that you have no need to worry. Most itching is from rubbing rhe scalp too much before. That's why they say to not wash it the day of your visit. Just shower the night before and lightly brush it, maybe braid it if you can and you'll be just fine. A hair stylist doesn't want any lawsuits so they won't hurt you!

Chocolateface
01-05-16, 06:52
I have had mine coloured loads with no problems, the skin test is only for in case any gets o your scalp, the dye needs to be on your hair, it will look great