PDA

View Full Version : Update, 4 weeks

Chaos09
28-04-16, 10:08
Hi everyone.
My weekend trip didn't go as badly as I thought at all. I got to see some great friends, made up with a friend who wasn't very understanding at first, and I think a change of scenery really helped me. Getting away from work was really good.
I still had some anxiety, and I have it on and off today. Still exhausted too.
My appetite is all over the place so I'm trying to choose healthy food, as I know I need something nutritious.... I wish this anxiety would do one, I hate it so so much.... I don't think I'm feeling the full benefits yet but I'm starting to get over some side effects at last I think.
How is everyone?

Mojo61
28-04-16, 11:57
Hi Chaos,

Great to hear you enjoyed your weekend even if you did still have some anxiety. It shows that when we put our mind to things we can overcome them and have some relatively normal times. There is hope yet!

Can you just remind me; is that 4 weeks on 20mg or 4 weeks of an increase from 10 to 20?

I'm just a few days off 4 weeks on 10mg and like you the really bad side effects seem to have subsided, but I still have really bad morning anxiety, teeth grinding, moments of "weirdness" and an appetite that's up and down. But I think something is happening, albeit very slowly.

Chaos09
28-04-16, 12:48
Hi mojo, glad you are starting to see a change! I'm on 20mg, I never had 10. I'm hoping I'm about to turn a corner but who knows lol. I feel v stressed and anxious today at work but trying to keep it together.
Like you say, I keep going a bit funny too e.g. Dizzy/shakey/full of dread. Fingers crossed for both of us x

---------- Post added at 12:48 ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 ----------

Also the teeth grinding its really bad still! Driving me mad!!

Mojo61
28-04-16, 13:54
Thanks chaos. I'll tell you something though, I'm so glad I found this site because my doctor initially told me I would feel much better within 2 weeks or so, and if I had listened to him I would probably have given them up by now as "not working" They should really put a stop to telling everyone that because it gives them false hope and when it doesn't happen they just stop taking the pills.

Chaos09
28-04-16, 22:09
I agree! Mine said 6 weeks for full benefit, but she didn't mention how appalling the side effects were until I asked her. It's iinformation people really need to have :(