PDA

View Full Version : Constipation that seems never ending :( need help

Lockey1995
28-04-16, 11:50
Hey,

Ive just had enough now and am getting terrified and depressed af over this last week I had some constipation apr 17 to be exact as I posted on here. Anyway it lasted till sun, mon. I had some lactolose for 2 days and got the majority out I think but.

Ive stopped taking it now but I still feel constipated but what's coming out is soft but I have to strain to get it out :(, apart from the mornings when Ive woken up in the morning I go and it comes out fine and after breakfast but it's still soft, what's worrying me is that I don't feel empty and It feels like there's harder in there so im terrified incase the harder stool is blocking my colon :(.

Yesterday I went later in the day and i did two bits of harder pebble but this morning it's back to soft and I can't get out of my head that it's bowel cancer :(
It just feels never ending I'll do a bit then it feels hard and can't get it out etc I also have bad wind on the toilet aswell farting and did have wind in general on Tuesday night.

Ive tried drinking more water fiber etc but it doesbt feel like it's improving. I also keep going at times even though I don't have a massive urge maybe this is my anxiety and making it worse I need to stop doing that, I also need to stop googling! It basically feels like aswell I can't pass bigger bits I can feel bigger in there but it's only passing bits. Edit: just been again and it feels like it's hardened off now when I went to go it feels like bigger is coming out but it breaks off in to narrow pieces so now I'm even more worried :(

Maybe because I can't calm down it's not going to settle :(