PDA

View Full Version : I'm convinced it is cancer at this point :( ffs

Lockey1995
28-04-16, 14:07
Hey,

Ive just had enough now and am getting terrified and depressed af over this last week I had some constipation apr 17 to be exact as I posted on here. Anyway it lasted till sun, mon. I had some lactolose for 2 days and got the majority out I think but.

Ive stopped taking it now but I still feel constipated but what's coming out is soft but I have to strain to get it out :(, apart from the mornings when Ive woken up in the morning I go and it comes out fine and after breakfast but it's still soft, what's worrying me is that I don't feel empty and It feels like there's harder in there so im terrified incase the harder stool is blocking my colon :(.

Yesterday I went later in the day and i did two bits of harder pebble but this morning it's back to soft and I can't get out of my head that it's bowel cancer :(
It just feels never ending I'll do a bit then it feels hard and can't get it out etc I also have bad wind on the toilet aswell farting and did have wind in general on Tuesday night.

Ive tried drinking more water fiber etc but it doesbt feel like it's improving. I also keep going at times even though I don't have a massive urge maybe this is my anxiety and making it worse I need to stop doing that, I also need to stop googling! It basically feels like aswell I can't pass bigger bits I can feel bigger in there but it's only passing bits. Edit: just been again and it feels like it's hardened off now when I went to go it feels like bigger is coming out but it breaks off in to narrow pieces so now I'm even more worried :(

I went again i took some lactolose might take it for a while and there's specs of darker pieces of the tp when i wipe with the light brown and one of them was sticky and stuck the side of the toilet bowl :(

Maybe because I can't calm down it's not going to settle :(

Could someone pm me so i could have a chat?

Holds1325
28-04-16, 16:34
Anxiety, straining too hard, testing yourself by forcefully straining when you go will always cause the symptoms you speak of.

colon/bowel cancer is very rare and one of the most easily treatable cancers. However, it just sounds like IBS really. I've had this off and on several times.

Are you hydrating enough? Whenever anyone is in a panicked mood they need to hydrate, the breathing becomes much more intense, the muscles are clenched and the heart races fast, all using up bodily fluids very quickly.

You'll be FINE I'm sure as this just sounds like normal IBS related anxiety and just IBS in general actually.

PM me anytime if you need to talk

AFin26
28-04-16, 18:52
I am absolutely 99.9% certain it is IBS. Why? Because I have the exact same issue as you and I've been for every test under the sun (go back through the forums you will find my posts convinced as you are) and it's emotionally draining only to discover I indeed just have IBS.

My stools are all over the place, brown, dark, green, yellow..... Soft, hard, runny, bitty. You name it.... I've got it.

It's just the nature of the issue! And the more you worry about it, the worse it is.

Try embrace your bowels. Eat a better diet and above all else drinks loads of water. Water is good for constipation issues. That and Fibre supplements.

By all means go and get the tests, but when they come back as normal which I'm
Sure they will, you just have to learn to embrace being like so many others myself included ��

swgrl09
29-04-16, 01:03
Also suffer similar ... Mainly from a med I take. I agree with the suggestions above. Exercise also helps too.