PDA

View Full Version : AFib and MVP

misslove
30-04-16, 04:07
I really don't dare Google this, so I'm hoping someone on here can explain this to me. A few weeks ago my grandma had some issues. She's very overweight and doesn't eat well. They say it wasn't a heart attack( her symptoms were chest pains, nausea, sudden tiredness, heavy feeling chest, fast heart rate) we called the ambulance, they took her to the hospital and all they had to say was it was AFIB. Is this the same as MVP? A cardiologist told me that I have mvp and then he said I didn't and I was fine. When I'm having my heart scares I get pretty much the same thing as my grandma. Heart races, feel sick and my chest is heavy. My question is it hereditary? Should I be seeing a dr? I'm trying not to work myself into a frenzy but after seeing grandma so scared and in the hospital it scares me. They put her on blood thinners so she doesn't have a stroke. I guess I'm just wondering if I have the same thing. Where my heart does a little extra dance every 1000 beats or whenever it feels like it. So is AFib the same as mvp?

misslove
01-05-16, 16:58
Anyone??