PDA

View Full Version : Eyes - really panicky-

dizzy daisy
30-04-16, 10:07
I've had a build up of anxiety about my eyes over the last few months really. I suffer with migraine and sometimes I get the aura which consists of glazing zig zaggy lines. When this first happened probably 8 years ago I freaked out and was told was probably migraine aura but get eyes checked with optician anyway just to rule anything else out. I did this and optician agreed eyes were fine.

Fast forward, I now panic at every little flash of light I see because I'm terrified it's another migraine starting etc- and even then I'm wondering if it is actually migraine or something else. This morning I looked at a white wall and sure I saw like a black patch just out the corner of my eye for a split second. I can feel the tension rising in me!! I know I just need to see an optician, but I'm panicking xxx

---------- Post added at 10:07 ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 ----------

Also I've noticed my eyes are s bit twitchy today but that could be tension xxxx

Hypo
30-04-16, 11:06
That happens to me a lot and my eyes are fine. Just asked my husband and he gets the same so I don't think that is anything to worry about :hugs:

I don't suffer with migraines so I don't know much about them but I am sure you have nothing to panic about.

dizzy daisy
30-04-16, 11:17
Thanks hypo and thanks for the hug. I really needed that today.
I think in just worried full stop these days. I know I definitely panic about it turning into migraine, and because bright lights can trigger that I'm also stressed that the light getting shone into my eye might trigger me - and of course the worry that's something is wrong with eyes on top- I'll be a nervous wreck ha ha. I think I'll try and get a walk in appointment or a last minute one of possible- then at least I can't build myself up for days unnecessarily xxxx