PDA

View Full Version : Looser stools in the morning then constipated All day?

Lockey1995
30-04-16, 11:19
Hey ,

I went to the doctors last night with this and he didn't seem to concerned but I am still. I told him my symptoms Id been having etc but I'm still worried. He just pushed on my stomach etc and he didn't say anything really. Anyway in the morning I get a bit of looser stool in the morning then I get constipated for pretty much the day it also feels like I can't complete a full bm and it's scaring me still. It's still happening a week later can anyone help? :(

I stopped taking lactlose on Wednesday so I wonder if it takes a while for you to go back to normal but atm im
Just filled with pure fear.

Edit: been twice since it is looser now :p my bum feels tense probably from the stress, it's coming out bits at a time loose then it still feels there's harder behind it and constipated. Maybe there's a bit in there and it will take a while to get it all out.

Beckybecks
30-04-16, 12:26
Anxiety can effect your bowel movements, ie with IBS which can come in the form of loose stools or constipation.
I find when I have anxiety, it's always worse in the morning. Therefore that's when my stomach reacts and I have very loose bowel movements.
If the Doctor examined you he wouldn't send you away if there was any signs of something more serious. He knows what to look for.
One movement a day is fine.
The more you concentrate on the problem and analyse every bowel movement, the worse it'll be for you.

countrygirl
30-04-16, 13:39
If you have been taking lactulose for constipation for any length of time then when you stop your bowel has to readjust which can take time.

I have ibs and have always had loosish bowels first thing then later in the day I pass sheep pellets:):), this is normal for me but did worry me 25 years ago when it first started.

Lockey1995
30-04-16, 20:21
Hey, thanks all for the support, love you all :). got back from fishing and was constipated but got a bit out and for the first time in about 2 weeks it was actually decently sized, hopefully it goes back to normal tommorow