PDA

View Full Version : Been docs twice this week still struggling

ScaredCaz
30-04-16, 12:23
Hi all

Been suffering with this high period of anxiousness since my Autistic son became ill with a chest infection a couple of weeks ago he wasn't mega poorly I had noticed he needed his inhaler more often he doesn't tell me if he feels off or unwell anyway he had a course of steroids and antibiotics and now he's fine

It got me thinking again what will happen to him if I'm not here my husband hadn't noticed any change in him I kept asking him if he thought he was ok and he would yes he's fine just tired or exam anxiety or something but I knew he wasn't right

So I start questioning my mortality again with devastating results I have been doctors twice this week with mainly chest symptoms chest feel hot feeling stiff back muscle trouble had my blood pressure done normal oxygen levels good heart sounded fine she said temp normal got a constant noise in my left ear ear is normal today I have been ok fighting the usual battles in my head but managing to keep them at bay that was until I ate my breakfast

I suddenly had a big stomach anxiety feeling where your atomach turns or drops that made me panic instantly I began to feel hot and shaky kept thinking I would collapse tried to concentrate on other things in the room the programme on the tv all the normal stuff but struggled for a bit my main thoughts were when am I going to shake this once and for all? Is it going to kill me? Either by the strain on my heart or from not wanting to live like this anymore

At the minute I am ok bad is stiff achy that normal for me I have fibromyalgia as well as ibs I also have a under active thyroid surely if there was something wrong all my vital signs at the docs would have been abnormal?

I'm at work all day tomorrow I get the odd episode of anxiety at work nothing major and it never lasts long because my mind is occupied I'm so tired of this anyone else get any symptoms after eating?