PDA

View Full Version : hi from a worrier!!

Mrs_Lowe
01-05-16, 09:23
Hi I'm Mrs Lowe
I'm a mum of 3 beautiful children and the wife of my lovely husband!! I'm 31 and have suffered with health anxiety for the past 5 years.��
I must admit at the moment I really feel ashamed of myself for getting myself into this state but like everyone here I cant help it and I realise it is an illness in itself. At the moment i have convinced myself I have a life threatening neurological disease through googling, I know I've done that almighty bad thing we should never do!! I have recently had an MRI which came back normal and full bloods which didn't show anything up but my head is in a mess full of worry and the doc has put me on tablets to try and repress the symptoms of panic attacks, much to no avail as I'm still a mess!! I really hope I can meet some people on here in a likewise situation or has been through what I'm going through
Hoping to get some answers from the neurologist soon but the waiting is making me feel worse!! �� thantou all for reading and listening to my moaning xxx

venusbluejeans
01-05-16, 09:31
Hiya Mrs_Lowe and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Mrs_Lowe
01-05-16, 09:32
Thankyou ��