PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety and tingling foot, panicking out of control

Frog79
01-05-16, 18:42
I'm in a massive panic. 4weeks ago my doctor put me on mertazapine due a massive stressful event in my life that probably made me more upset and anxious than I have even been. 5 days later I had a slightly tingling sole of my left foot. 3 weeks later it is slowly getting better but last week they took a blood test which came back normal. On seeing my doctor today she asked if I had it before and I said that only when my marriage broke up and 3 weeks later the top of my left arm from half way between my shoulder and elbow right to the top of my hand but only the top part of my arm not underneath, and this was 3 years ago. Knowing I'm a huge worrier and suffer with anxiety she then says one thing at the back of her mind is MS. I'm now a crying , worrying mess again! How can she say this to me from these 2 incidents in 40 months! I'm now worrying like crazy again. I'm a mess, crying uncontrollably. It is slowly improving but very very mild tingling up my shin. I cant move away from worrying