PDA

View Full Version : Question?

MyLittlePonyMommy
02-05-16, 00:39
So, I have been going through some anxiety for about six months. It started with a twinge of pain in the chest and then became this huge death-by-heart attack anxiety for me. However, after only six months, it seems to be diminishing very quickly. My mother said it could have been pubescent(I turned 13 in February). I was looking at the success stories posted on here, and noticed that people have sometimes had anxiety for YEARS! Is it possible that I am super lucky and this was just puberty messing with me, or is it going to come back and haunt me for years and years? :huh:
I completely understand if you don't know, but I have been curious and would like to hear others' thoughts on the matter. Thanks!

bobpeters
02-05-16, 22:46
So, I have been going through some anxiety for about six months. It started with a twinge of pain in the chest and then became this huge death-by-heart attack anxiety for me. However, after only six months, it seems to be diminishing very quickly. My mother said it could have been pubescent(I turned 13 in February). I was looking at the success stories posted on here, and noticed that people have sometimes had anxiety for YEARS! Is it possible that I am super lucky and this was just puberty messing with me, or is it going to come back and haunt me for years and years? :huh:
I completely understand if you don't know, but I have been curious and would like to hear others' thoughts on the matter. Thanks!

Sounds like it might be growing pains! Not something I would be afraid of, in fact where we feel pain isn't always where the problem really is, our brains can trick us! Best wishes, go do exciting things!