PDA

View Full Version : Hello

karen-richardson
02-05-16, 09:53
My name is Karen. I am 25. I do have depression and have always had panic attacks and anxiety since i was about 13. I have been on other forums but had problems with trills. My mother died in 2009 and i have lived with my grandad since, and now hes ill and i don't know what i'm going to do as his flat is his, and i feel my head is about to explode with all the worry.

Sorry. Thanks.

venusbluejeans
02-05-16, 09:59
Hiya karen-richardson and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

karen-richardson
02-05-16, 10:00
Thankyou very much venus. There's so much stuff here. It's wonderful. Thanks for the welcome. Makes all the difference.x

MyNameIsTerry
02-05-16, 10:44
Hi and welcome, Karen :welcome:

You won't have any issues with trolls here, they very swiftly get picked up by a load of us and outed & reported. Not that there are ever many. Regardless, this place is full of supportive, understanding & helpful people so no matter what may happen, there are always lots of people helping each other through the tough times.

I'm sorry to hear you've had a tough time and that things are hard again. You may find it helps to talk about such things on the forum as people will want to help. There are plenty (sadly) who have or are going through similar situations so I'm sure you will find some help.

karen-richardson
02-05-16, 12:00
Thank you so much Terry. That's very comforting to know. Thanks for making me feel at home.:)

debs71
02-05-16, 13:02
Hi Karen....Welcome:welcome:

As Terry said, this forum is a really nice one, and I have never really seen any trolls hanging about. The admins are fantastic and work hard to keep the site trouble free.

I also suffer from depression, anxiety and panic attacks, and many others here too will be able to relate and help you. I too am so sorry about your situation and worry. Anytime you need some support, the forum will be here for you. xxx:hugs:

karen-richardson
02-05-16, 17:48
Thank you Debs. So much.

nikita
02-05-16, 17:50
Hello and welcome Karen. This is a very safe place to vent and get support.

karen-richardson
02-05-16, 17:55
Hi Nikita. That's a lovely name. Thank you.x

jcd_gad
02-05-16, 17:59
Sorry to hear about your mother, I've found this forum very helpful and friendly.

Do you have any local groups you can join?

karen-richardson
02-05-16, 18:37
Hi jcd. Do you mean local groups here outside? No. Perhaps there are, but I've never really looked. Perhaps I just need some more confidence and faith in people out here.