PDA

View Full Version : My eyes are going crazy.

DrG00GLE
02-05-16, 13:24
So for as long as I remember I have always looked up symptoms, they never seemed to bother me. But one day, a spot on my eye I've had for a long time really stuck out. I looked it up and internet said it was eye cancer. I freaked. Luckily it wasn't, but I still have PVD. The floaters in my eyes don't really bother me, but I got a symptom 2 days ago. I had seen a term referred to as visual snow. I always feared this, thought my life would end if I ever got it. But it never bothered me because that thought never came near me. Now my anxiety caused me to start thinking about VS. I had been stressed that day. I started seeing the symptoms. I saw it that night I slept. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm scared I'm going to live with this forever and my symptoms are getting so bad I can see the snow in the lighted walls. I can't stop looking for it. I'm going to a therapist. Any hope?

Nicholebear
17-05-16, 01:35
I started seeing visual snow at my most anxious. I think it's something everyone has to an extent but some of us with anxiety, especially the kind where we focus on our vision, notice it more. There are people that have it chronically but I don't think that is your case. The less you focus on your vision, the less you will notice it. I was seeing it all the time but now I only see it on certain patterns or rugs. Just give it time.

Fishmanpa
17-05-16, 01:45
When is your first appointment?

Positive thoughts